Feb 14, 2011

Valentines Day



 This morning I was packing for our week trip to do research... And I was surprised with BEAUTIFUL flowers from Sean! He planned ahead with my Student Life Coordinators and got me flowers with a sweet note. It was such a wonderful surprise and such an incredible blessing! I am truly lucky to have such an incredible boyfriend :)

2 comments:

  1. Whitney,
    It looks like such a beautiful place to see. Absorb what you can to cherish the memories. Your giving us a tour of Africa, and by the way the flowers are beautiful. Happy Valentine's Day!!
    God Bless and love you,
    Roger and Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I wonder who this Sean guy is , he seems pretty sneaky ;)your welcome.. or I mean wow he seems like a nice guy.. I am going to strive to be like him every day, he.. I love you sweetheart :) God bless you :)

    ReplyDelete