Through George Fox University I am traveling abroad to Africa! I will be spending four months mostly in Kigali, Rwanda, while I will be traveling to surrounding areas. I am super excited about this experience and I cannot wait to share all the amazing work God will be doing!
Nov 5, 2010
The start of this journey...
I will keep this short and sweet--This blog has been created so that all my loved ones back in America can stay updated on what is happening in my life while I am in Africa. I will try to update it at least once a week (I leave for Africa January 11th and will be returning May 7th) so expect entries around that time frame. Feel free to comment on the post! I would love to hear from all of you! I love you all dearly and I am excited to share in this journey with you:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hey, I just thought I would be the first post ;)
ReplyDelete